OSE is looking for technical, social media, and article authors to help provide content for the organization’s blog, social media profiles, and other outlets. The specific topics and outlets will depend on the interests and experiences of the author.
What the role looks like
- Work with team leads and subject matter experts to identify topics and develop content
- Develop content in various formats to support specific objectives
- Depending on experience and preference, may include writing long-form entries for the blog, articles, promotional content, social media posts, or educational content
- Solicit feedback and edits as required before delivering the final product
- Help identify appropriate topics and conduct research as required
What we’re looking for
- A passionate do-gooder. Our organization consists entirely of folks who offer up their time & effort to the betterment of others so we’d like more of the same.
- Experience with completing writing projects, meeting deadlines, and following format requirements
- (preferred) experience creating style guides or suggest changes to ensure content is consistent and clear
- Strong written communication skills, to include grammar and structure
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Operation Safe Escape does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations, to include recruitment of volunteers.
Please note that all volunteer position requiring protected area access require a full background check.